Favrit is Europe’s (perhaps) most exciting technology company – rapidly changing how people envision hospitality service.
When you think about your favorite bar or restaurant experience, it probably conjures visions of getting great food or drinks, as fast as you want them, without any unnecessary friction, lines and distractions. Simple, easy, and brilliant, right? That’s our vision too!
We started as a QR-based order-and-payment solution, and have move on to develop a 360º platform for venue and guest experience management. In just three years we’ve grown to be more than 100 employees, launched our platform in four countries, and brought in more than 10£ million in investor funding. Now we need your sales skills and enthusiasm to push us forward!
We launched our London office in 2021 and immediately hit the ground running. Now we’re expanding and are looking for an additional Field Sales Executive to further boost our growth! We are looking for a keen and enthusiastic salesperson who wants to make an impact in a growing scale-up. You’ll be selling our customer experience platform and ePOS solution to bars and restaurants across London, meeting with floor staff, managers and senior decision-makers to showcase how we simplify their operations and empower them to give their guests an unbeatable dining experience.
What you’ll do:
- Meet and exceed your personal sales targets and KPIs
- Manage your own sales funnel, from lead generation and prospecting to sales meetings, product demos and closings
- Confidently communicate with customer decision-makers via phone, email, and in-person
- Help evaluate and refine our sales approaches and strategy for the UK market
- Contribute to market analysis and mapping of new geographical focus areas
- Use our CRM (Hubspot) to manage your activities and log relevant customer feedback and insights
- Stay informed on new product and market developments
- Attend and contribute to team and company meetings, training sessions and workshops
- Share your knowledge and insights within the team, and support company development initiatives
We believe you will love this role if…
- You enjoy working to (and exceeding) ambitious sales targes
- You enjoy a fast-paced and entrepreneurial company
- You might have some experience with restaurant operations (but we believe a good seller can sell anything)
- You’re self-motivated and enjoy structuring your own day
- You’re comfortable canvasing new clients, and not deterred by the occasional rejection (no-one said sales is easy!)
- You’re motivated by the chance to make a visible impact in a growing company
- You’re a curious and creative problem-solver that is always keen to learn new things
You’ll get the chance to build a career in Europe’s (perhaps) most exciting tech company, with the vision and execution power to become a global industry-definer. You'll work alongside a super-talented team of friendly and outgoing colleagues and get to work with exciting customers within the UK bar and restaurant industry.
Interested? Apply now or get in touch to hear more about the position!
We’re on a mission to create magic moments in bars and restaurants - and in our workplace. To us, magic moments happen when colleagues with different perspectives, backgrounds and experiences come together to share ideas and build great things . We believe the best ideas come when thoughts are openly shared and actively listened to. We’re committed to recruiting, retaining and empowering colleagues with diverse experiences and backgrounds, and to build a company where people are motivated by a shared sense of purpose – not shared gender, background or skin color.